Wednesday 13 March 2013

King Fox


Once, a Tiger jumped on a Fox. The Fox cried out, “How dare you attack the King of the Jungle!”
The Tiger looked at him in wonder, “Nonsense! You are not King!”
“Certainly I am,” replied the Fox, “All the animals run from me in terror!”
“Oh yeah?” the Tiger mocked.
“Well, if you want proof, come with me.” said the Fox. The Fox went into the forest with the Tiger at his hells.
They came to a heard of deer. The deer saw the Tiger behind the Fox and ran in all directions.
Then they came to a group of monkeys.
The monkeys saw the Tiger behind the Fox and they fled. The Fox turned to the tiger and said, “Do you need more proof than that? See how the animals run away at the very sight of me?!”
“I’m surprised, but I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Forgive me for attacking you, Great King.”
The Tiger bowed low and let the Fox go.

google

No comments:

Post a Comment